[SWE] Door of Clubs: FUNDRAISER

Fátima Sierra fsierraq at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Sep 19 12:06:53 EDT 2016

Hello SWE!
Our exceptional Fundraising Chair, Dakota, found a great opportunity for us to raise money for the SWE chapter at Stevens, so we can keep planning great events for you!The only thing each of us has to do is:1. Go to this link: https://doorofclubs.com/join/society-of-women-engineers-512. Sign up with an email and a password3. Fill out the form with your name, major and expected graduation year.
The fundraiser ends on October 1st, so make sure to fill it out before then!
Thanks!
-Fatima Fatima Sierra QStevens Institute of Technology, Class of 2017B. E. Mechanical EngineeringSecretary, Society of Women EngineersSigma Delta Tau, Delta Nu Chapter