[SWE] Second GBM TODAY!!

Sydney Slavik sslavik at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:02:16 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!!

Our second GBM is tonight at* 9PM in EAS222* and we are so excited to be
hosting *SWE NJ Professional members* who are going to provide networking
tips & tricks, as well as a chance to get your resume reviewed.  So bring
your resume if you want and prepare to practice your networking skills in a
casual environment.  This is perfect for anyone attending all of those
company info sessions that have been happening at Stevens, and you might
meet some new contacts at the GBM itself!

We will also be going over upcoming events and info sessions for
internships and jobs that SWE has been invited to, as well as committee
updates.

Snacks will be provided by SWE NJ!!

Hope to see you all there,
Sydney