[SWE] GBM Follow-up

Fátima Sierra fsierraq at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Sep 28 00:30:51 EDT 2016

 Hello everyone!
Here are some upcoming events and info sessions:
BANK OF AMERICA
Bank of America Club Event Stevens Institute of TechnologyWednesday, September 28, 20161:00pm-2:30pmBabbio Center, Room 321Food will be provided    Apply today at our posting on Stevens Career Site.Come learn about internship opportunities within our Global Technology Summer Analyst Program. We are targeting undergraduate sophomores and juniors within Computer Science and Computer Engineering majors.
Get started. Apply now at: campus.bankofamerica.com
THE DEPARTMENT OF NAVYSubmarine Maintenance Engineering Planning and Procurement (SUBMEPP) is looking to recruit Engineers for both internships and full-time opportunities. They have asked me to reach out to SWE to encourage those involved to attend their Information Session this Thursday 9/29 at 5:00-7:00pm in Skyline, 4th Floor Howe Center.

PRUDENTIALYou are invited to a Prudential Information Session hosted by SHPE!
Meet us on Thursday, September 29th at 7-9PM, in Morton 103 for an educational opportunity to learn more about the different career opportunities in the investment industry available to engineers, and how their unique skill set can be highly applicable to a career in finance.
Please RSVP through Facebook.

CAREER FAIRIf you are a senior, do not forget to attend the Career Fair from 1pm-4pm in Canavan and Walker Gym.
FUNDRAISING

   - Please sign up for Door of Clubs, so we can raise money for the club! The only thing you have to do is go to: https://www.doorofclubs.com/join/society-of-women-engineers-51 and register with your name, class and major.

Fatima

Fatima Sierra QStevens Institute of Technology, Class of 2017B. E. Mechanical EngineeringSigma Delta Tau Panhellenic Delegate, Delta Nu ChapterSociety of Women Engineers Secretary, Stevens Chapter