[SWE] Girl Scouts come to campus this Saturday!

Emily Raque eraque at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 27 16:14:43 EST 2017

Hello Ladies,

The SWE Girl Scout engineering day is this Saturday, March 4th, 1pm-3:30pm.
If you want to volunteer for this event and have not yet attended a
planning meeting, please come to our last one this Wednesday, March 1st
2pm-3pm in BC221. We will be testing the hands on activity! If you want to
volunteer and cannot make this week's planning meeting, please contact me.

Also, please note that on the day of the event volunteers will need to
arrive at 12:30pm in order to set up.

Emily Raque
Stevens Institute of Technology
Civil Engineer