[SWE] K-12 Cadette Day

Victoria Larsen vlarsen at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 30 19:54:53 EST 2017

Hi, everyone!

We are going to be having another K-12 Outreach event with Cadette Girl
Scouts! The event will be *1:00-3:30 on Saturday, March 4, 2017*. We will
be giving a presentation, touring the Prototyping (3D Printing) Lab, a
campus tour, and a hands-on activity. We will be having 3 volunteer
planning meetings during academic break, and if you would like to
volunteer, you must attend at least one. If you can't make the event, we
can always use more help with the planning and prepping! Just let us know
at the first meeting what your availability is!

Volunteer meeting dates (locations to follow):
2/8/2017, 2:00
2/15/2017, 2:00
3/1/2017, 2:00

Hope to see you there!