[SWE] [POSSIBLE SPAM] SWE National Conference!

Ruthy Levi rlevi at stevens.edu
Tue Jun 6 17:41:36 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your summer! Registration for the *SWE National
Conference* has officially opened!

If you would like to *learn more,* please view this PowerPoint (
https://goo.gl/S6VR5U
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/cb58fea9ea66419e1e0b20f07a62a4f6be04003f?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FS6VR5U&userId=1427316&signature=b144995c78c8089e>)
and/or visit the National Conference website ((http://we17.swe.org/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/2fb59fc75d769093f99cca36475f0c10749dfb2c?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwe17.swe.org%2F&userId=1427316&signature=04924b1c22b6057c>
).

You do not have to register yourself; we will take care of all of that. The
following form is to* gauge interest *so *please fill it out!* Further
details will be provided to those who are interested.

*INTEREST FORM*: https://goo.gl/forms/yMfsIqd0pgfDWNDU2
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/1ee3fe65d9a349938788a4a15645e3620f6e2e0c?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FyMfsIqd0pgfDWNDU2&userId=1427316&signature=2f96387df9fd30c0>

Hope you consider this *incredible opportunity*, and as always, do not
hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Best,
Ruthy

--
*Ruthy Levi*
*Stevens Institute of Technology* - Co-op Class of 2020