[SWE] Upcoming Corporate Women's Programs!

Ruthy Levi rlevi at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 18 22:16:46 EDT 2017

Hello SWE Members,

We have been offered several great opportunities! More information is
included in the flyers attached.

*McKinsey Women’s Summit*

Undergraduate women, graduating in 2019 or 2020

Takes place in the following 6 locations: New York City, Washington, D.C.,
Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago

*Deadline to Apply: May 11th*

*McKinsey: Next Generation Women Leaders*

Students or recent graduates (undergraduate or graduate) and/or have up to
eight years of work experience

Thursday, June 15 - Saturday, June 17, 2017
*Deadline to Apply: March 23rd*

*Morgan Stanley*
“Women in Technology Panel”
*April 10th from 12-2pm* in the* Fielding Room (3rd floor Howe)*

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Best,
Ruthy

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D2091A.AE138440]
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/5bda19298d383ed7868dedbf2de3bbb8a63417fc?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.morganstanley.com%2F&signature=250714d571970867>

Campus Recruiting

*Women in Technology Panel Presentation*

*Monday, April 10th 12:00PM Stevens Institute of Technology Fielding Room,
3rd Floor Howe Center: 1 Castle Point Terrace, Hoboken, NJ 07030*

At Morgan Stanley, we know that the diversity of our people is one of our
greatest strengths. We strive to build an organization that is diverse in
experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and
excellence. Morgan Stanley Technology will be hosting an interactive panel
discussion targeted at females who are interested in a career in Technology.

Please join us on Monday, April 10th at 12:00PM for a panel on Morgan
Stanley’s Technology Analyst Programs. We will be raffling off an Amazon
Echo to those in attendance, so do not miss out!

*To Register for the event, please **click here
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/f4e7ae932404227b4bedf89d494ee885a851f8ab?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmorganstanley.tal.net%2Fvx%2Fbrand-2%2Fcandidate%2Fso%2Fpm%2F1%2Fpl%2F2%2Fopp%2F3917-Full-Time-and-Summer-Analyst-Women-in-Technology-Panel-Presentation-Stevens%2Fen-GB&signature=c628000a35a62bdc>*

*For a list of current opportunities, please visit*
www.morganstanley.com/careers
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/681a5238846d9e27e319d91e619143bc6b4ea913?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.morganstanley.com%2Fcareers&signature=b0a026daef8ce57e>

*Questions? Contact* itcampusny at morganstanley.com

--
*Ruthy Levi*
*Stevens Institute of Technology* - Co-op Class of 2020