[SWE] Unsubscribe from SWE Mailing List

Sydney Slavik sslavik at stevens.edu
Tue May 16 11:35:30 EDT 2017

Hi SWE members,

Are you a graduating senior or no longer want to be involved in SWE
events?  In efforts to clean up our mailing list for the following
semester, please follow the link and process below to *unsubscribe* from
the mailing list.  If you still like SWE & hearing about our events, ignore
this email!

To unsubscribe, go to this link:

   - Go to "SWE Subscribers" highlighted in light red near the bottom of
   the page.
   - Fill out your email in the box and click "Unsubscribe or edit options"
   - Click the "Unsubscribe" button in the middle of the page
   - Follow the directions emailed to you

Let me know if you have any questions pertaining to this process.  Thank
you!

--
*Sydney Slavik*
Stevens Institute of Technology