[SWE] Emergency Elections & Picnic

Kaylee Shepard kshepard at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 3 16:16:46 EDT 2018

Hey everyone!

This email has important information about both our emergency elections and
picnic.

*Elections*
Since not all of our positions have been filled, we will be holding
emergency elections.

The open positions are:

   - Vice President
   - Professional Development Co-Chair: plan events focusing on
   professional development
   - Social Chair: plan activities for some GBMs
   - Fundraising Chair: plan and oversee fundraising events
   - Subcommittee Representative: attend SGA Professional Subcommittee
   meetings

If you are interested in any of these positions, please email
swe at stevens.edu a brief explanation as to why you would like to be on the
e-board. Also include any previous experience you may have (it's not
necessary!) and other time commitments you will have for the 2018-2019
school year.

The current e-board will pick and email the chosen people. Some of the
chairs may end up having a co-chair as well.

*End-of-Semester Picnic*
Our picnic will now be held on Wednesday, April 11 from 1-4PM in Jacobus
Lounge.

We'll have food and some other cool stuff so definitely swing by! More
details will be available when the date is closer!

Have a great day!

--
*Kaylee Shepard*
Stevens Institute of Technology