[SWE] GBM Recap, Steminist T-shirts, & Nominations

Kaylee Shepard kshepard at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 7 16:27:57 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying the snow day!

Here's some information that was discussed at the GBM last night.

*GBM Recap*
We hope that everyone that came out had fun and enjoyed the fondue!

I attached the powerpoint, which contains info for future events and other
important information!

*Steminist T-Shirts*
This info is also in the powerpoint, but to summarize, we will be selling
steminist t-shirts for $12-$14 depending on how many people are interested.

I attached the design to this email as well.

If you are interested in buying one, please fill out this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/AavPeP7ykzYaS7SI3

You can also sign up at SWE's table in Babbio from 12 to 2pm tomorrow!

*E-Board Nominations*
If you would like to nominate someone or yourself for an e-board position,
please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/zL3Vh0CQGq0msFi73

Voting will take place on March 20th at 9PM!

If you have any questions relating to any of these, please email
swe at stevens.edu.
Have a great rest of your week!​
 Celebration of Women
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/presentation/d/1P0wgNhbllOtNmEaDkJeIG-6_hwqNtKyLWcmQhCO9m64/edit?usp=drive_web>