[SWE] GBM Recap, Steminist Shirts, & Panera Fundraiser

Kaylee Shepard kshepard at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 21 18:36:46 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying the snow day!

*GBM Recap*
I attached the powerpoint from the GBM last night to this email.

In this powerpoint, there are upcoming opportunities, info about steminist
shirts, and upcoming events!

Our 2018-2019 e-board will be as follows:
*President*: Ruthy Levi
*Vice President*: N/A
*Treasurer*: Angelica Torres
*Secretary:* Kaylee Shepard
*K-12 Co-Chairs:* Sarah Bertussi & Emily Sneddon
*Prof Dev Chair:* Melissa Alfonso
*Social Chair:* N/A
*Fundraising Chair:* N/A
*PR Chair:* Anna Brown & Samantha Magda

Emergency elections will be held in the future for positions that have not
been filled.

*End of Semester Picnic*
We are planning on holding an end of semester picnic in April.

Please fill out this form so we can get your opinions and feedback:
https://goo.gl/forms/Gj2nJS5tggtzgKDw2

The form asks questions about the date, food and activity suggestions, and
a few other questions.

*Steminist Shirts:*
Here is the final order form: https://goo.gl/forms/nCxamcTe1XJXqa9y1

The final cost is $13 and can only be paid using duckbills or cash.

The easiest way to pay would be to swing by Babbio Atrium between 12 and 2
tomorrow for the International Women's Day Symposium, where SWE will have a
table. We will be giving out some free stuff so definitely stop by!

Additional payment opportunities will be announced later.

*Panera Fundraiser*
Stop by Panera tomorrow between 4 and 8PM to help raise money for SWE!
At the register, mention SWE and we will receive a portion of the money.

Spread the word and bring your friends!

-
Sorry for the long email, but it's filled with very important information!

Have a great day!​
 SWEElections
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/presentation/d/1rINEhJPhRh9RibadVvfei9T2c9Ng6QnVqEzDaakpun0/edit?usp=drive_web>
​