[SWE] SWE WE2020 Conference Interest Sign Up

Emily Sneddon esneddon at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 22 21:58:12 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

I hope you are staying healthy and sane during these uncertain times!

In case you haven't seen this in the newsletter, the interest form for
going to the WE2020 conference will go out tomorrow at 9pm, via an email
from me. The conference is in New Orleans, Nov 5-7, 2020. In the past the
conference has been mostly covered by SWE, but there is likely to be a
small cost associated with the event.

Conference Information: https://we20.swe.org/  <https://we20.swe.org/>
Career Fair Companies:
https://we20.swe.org/exhibitors/list-of-participating-exhibitors/
<https://we20.swe.org/exhibitors/list-of-participating-exhibitors/>

Those are a couple of links with more information about the conference. If
you have any questions before the form comes out, please let me know! If
not, keep an eye out for my email tomorrow, Thursday 4/23/2020 at 9pm.

Best,
*Emily Sneddon*
Stevens Institute of Technology | M.E. Mechanical Engineering '20
Society of Women Engineers, President
esneddon at stevens.edu | M: 631-478-9734