[SWE] Remember to sign up for Networking Gala!

Emily Kovelesky ekoveles at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 27 17:42:30 EST 2020

Hello,

My name is Emily and I’m the Professional Development Co-Chair for the
Society of Women Engineers. I’d like to invite you to attend SWE’s
Networking Gala! It's a great opportunity to network with lots of company
representatives and you'll get a free dinner and dessert - what's not to
love!

The Networking Gala will be taking place on *March 5th from 6:15-8:30pm in
Bissinger*. Company interest forms will be sent out later this week or
tomorrow, where you can tell us which companies you would like to be seated
with for both dinner and dessert.

If you are interested in attending, please fill out this Google form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pVQ_QRaVTBeXkpqL2qPPgE0aN0I7NI78mu53UNwSGis/edit>
!

If there are any additional questions or concerns, feel free to email me or
swe at stevens.edu.

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Emily

--
*Emily Rose Kovelesky*
Stevens Institute of Technology | B.E. Mechanical Engineering '22