[SWE] Women in the Gaming Industry Opportunity

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Mon Jul 6 14:55:07 EDT 2020

Hello SWE members,

We hope that you had a fun and safe 4th of July Holiday Weekend. We were informed of an amazing opportunity for Women in the Gaming Industry. If you are interested in being listed for a networking database for future job opportunities and/or internships, please check out the details in the email below!

Regards,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>