[SWE] STEM Research Survey: Your Participation Requested

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Wed Jul 15 20:31:16 EDT 2020

Good evening SWE members,

We hope you are all having a safe and healthy summer. Julia Caputo, a fellow SWE member, is part of the nonprofit organization Encouraging Women Across All Boarders (EWAAB) who is conducting research surveys to students in STEM universities. They are mainly interested in finding how the student's confidence and self efficacy levels vary by gender, race and socioeconomic status. If you are interested in participating, please read the email below. They would be happy to share their final results with you if you participate!

We are happy to share this opportunity by our fellow SWE member, Julia, to participate in the STEM Self Assessment Survey!

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>