[SWE] SWE Elections and moving forward

Emily Sneddon esneddon at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 23 15:08:06 EDT 2020

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are doing well and staying healthy! I wanted to give everyone an
update on SWE for this week and a glimpse into the rest of the semester. W*e
will still be having elections this Wednesday at 9pm via Zoom*. I will put
the meeting information below. I know its going to be strange, but I will
do my best to have it run smoothly. *Please please please join the Zoom
meeting* if you have come to at least one event this semester (or last
semester if you are on co-op). We need to have 2/3 of our active members
there to do an election. It is very important that we do this election so
there is another Executive Board to continue creating events and providing
a supportive community to the campus, especially women in STEM.

We are also going to be working on events to bring to you virtually. I
know that there is a lot going on right now and want to give all of you the
opportunity to escape that for a little while to enjoy being with other
people. I know how hard it is having to give up the second half of this
semester, especially for those of us graduating. Despite that SWE is
committed to making the best of this and hopefully having a little fun
along the way.

Here is the zoom information for elections
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/131jMtIeHmRRWkhxB6RnF4rg-7Vcdh8KNhWt3i9_Bo3Y/edit?usp=sharing>.
*(Wednesday, 9pm, be there or be square)*

As always, please let me or swe at stevens.edu know if you have comments,
concerns, or questions. I am here for you all!

Best,
*Emily Sneddon*
Stevens Institute of Technology | M.E. Mechanical Engineering '20
Society of Women Engineers, President
esneddon at stevens.edu | M: 631-478-9734