[SWE] Steminist T-Shirt Form Closes TONIGHT

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Wed Nov 11 21:10:05 EST 2020

Good evening SWE members,

As you may have seen, this year SWE introduced a brand new Steminst T-Shirt Design (see attached)!
The shirt only costs $13 and it helps SWE fundraise for fun events for you all to enjoy 😊 We are shipping them for free and they will be shipped directly to your home address!

The sign-up form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8dwFUesxaxqnlupTFWWzW17bv4J8ogjb53jPEZmkibJYhZg/viewform> closes TONIGHT at 11:59 PM!

We can’t wait to see you wearing our SWE swag once we are all safely back on campus! Fill out this form here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8dwFUesxaxqnlupTFWWzW17bv4J8ogjb53jPEZmkibJYhZg/viewform> to grab yours now!

[https://mcusercontent.com/54bf0e9f7932e863d1f841106/images/86806c36-9810-472b-84c1-23e8945519dc.png]

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[Image]

[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. QUESTIONS? CONTACT SWE at STEVENS.EDU<mailto:SWE at STEVENS.EDU>]