[SWE] Jefferies Women in Research Mentorship Program

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Thu Oct 8 08:04:19 EDT 2020

Good morning SWE Members,

Jefferies recently launched their first ever Women in Research Mentorship Program; a four-month program focused on mentorship, on-going training and professional development and career exploration in Equity Research. They are inviting women in the Class of 2023 to apply for the opportunity. Please see the attached flyer for more information and how to apply!

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[Image]

[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. QUESTIONS? CONTACT SWE at STEVENS.EDU<mailto:SWE at STEVENS.EDU>]