[SWE] CTC Alumni Panel

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Fri Oct 9 22:26:54 EDT 2020

Hello SWE members,

The Computer Technology Committee (CTC) is running an Alumni Panel on October 20th at 9 PM. We wanted to share this with you all as it is open to ALL majors. The flier is attached to this email! It will be in the form of a Q&A to give students the chance to ask questions and hear from their experiences! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us or to CTC! We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[Image]

[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. QUESTIONS? CONTACT SWE at STEVENS.EDU<mailto:SWE at STEVENS.EDU>]