[SWE] GBM #1 Slides

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Thu Sep 10 22:26:20 EDT 2020

Good evening SWE members,

Thank you all for coming out to our first GBM last night! We all hope you enjoyed meeting the executive board, learning what SWE is all about, and playing some games. We are looking forward to an eventful semester.
You can find the PowerPoint from last night attached to this email in case you were not able to attend or would like to look back at some of the information we presented!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us either via email swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu> or through any of our socials (Instagram, Facebook, or GroupMe)!

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[cid:image003.png at 01D687C1.709B6B80]