[SWE] You're Invited! SWE Networking Night

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Mon Sep 14 23:03:42 EDT 2020

Hello everyone!

We hope that classes are going well so far and that everyone is staying
happy and healthy. Now that things are underway, SWE is excited to invite
you to our first Professional Development networking event of the semester!

Please join us for an evening of connecting and conversing with
professionals and peers at our *annual Networking Night*! Experience
getting to talk to industry professionals in a casual setting and getting
to know fellow students in a time where effective communication is more
important than ever.

*When:* October 14th, 2020 at 6 pm
*Where:* Zoom!
*Attire:* Business casual is encouraged but not required

Please *fill out the form below to RSVP by October 5th*, and a link to the
Zoom meeting will be sent out along with a confirmation of your attendance
closer to the date.

*Link to form*: https://forms.gle/s9XxPi4bmdM6fRdz7

Issues filling out the form? Make sure you’re logged into your Stevens
email account in the browser you open it in.

Please reach out to swe at stevens.edu or to Emily or Andrea below with any
questions.

We look forward to seeing you there!
*Society of Women Engineers* | swe at stevens.edu