[SWE] Johnson & Johnson Technology Intern and Co-Op Info Session

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Fri Sep 25 08:04:15 EDT 2020

Good morning SWE members,

Happy Friday! We are excited to be sharing with you an opportunity from Johnson & Johnson! They are hosting an Intern and Co-op Technology Info Session on Thursday, October 8th from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm EST. You must register through the link in the attached flyer if you are interested in attending.

Please refer to the email below and the attached flyer for more information and the link to register!

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>