[SWE] 2021/2022 Treasurer Position Applications

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Sun Aug 29 19:03:02 EDT 2021

Good evening SWE members,

We hope you are all excited to finally be back in-person on campus this year! It was great seeing so many of our members at the Flock Party Club Fair today. Thanks for stopping by at the SWE table if you did!

SWE is currently accepting applications for the Treasurer position on the executive board for the 2021/2022 academic year. If you are interested in being more involved in SWE this is a great way to do so! We are accepting applications for Treasurer via this Google Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmyPGO90tfXi2-w7ZU0XqlZ_TZCuCc6sK5b5QRQiLrbu3ctw/viewform>, and the application is due by September 7th, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST.

The responsibilities of the Treasurer position are as follows:
1. Oversee SWE’s budget
2. Coordinate with SGA for additional funding requests, and reallocations
3. Coordinate with Student Life for purchase requests, budgets, P-card, etc.
4. Plan SWE Conference Trip with President and VP

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Good luck with the first day of classes! We are looking forward to seeing you all in person this semester.

Sincerely,

Emily Kovelesky & Carolyn Moreira

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[Image]
[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. QUESTIONS? CONTACT SWE at STEVENS.EDU<mailto:SWE at STEVENS.EDU>]