[SWE] NBCUniversal Virtual Recruitment Event Invitation

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Thu Jan 14 08:52:06 EST 2021

Hello SWE members,

NBCUniversal is starting off 2021 with a virtual recruitment event for their Summer 2021 remote internship program. The virtual panel will be held on Friday January 22nd at 1 pm ET.
Please check out the email below for additional details and see the flyer attached to register for the event!

[cid:image006.png at 01D6EA52.875FF900]

Hello and Happy New Year!

We are excited to kick off 2021 with an exciting virtual recruitment event for our Summer 2021 remote internship program.

We will be hosting a Here You Can Launch Your Career event on January 22 at 1pm ET/10am PT. Through this panel, we will have current employees discuss their experiences participating in NBCU’s various early career programs and provide advice to interested candidates.

Your Next Steps:
Please send the attached PDF to your eligible students or members and have them register for the event through the link listed. We’ll take care of the rest!

Participant Requirements: We do ask that event registrants meet our internship eligibility requirements, and are currently pursuing their undergraduate or graduate degree, are carrying at least 30 credit hours, are at least 18 years of age, and are passionate about joining the media/entertainment industry.

We are excited to be partnering with you as we continue to navigate this virtual world. Any questions, please let us know – we are here to help!

Stay Safe & Well
NBCUniversal Internship Program

[cid:image007.png at 01D6EA52.875FF900]

Sincerely,

Society of Women Engineers at Stevens Institute of Technology

swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>

[Image]

[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. QUESTIONS? CONTACT SWE at STEVENS.EDU<mailto:SWE at STEVENS.EDU>]