[SWE] WE21 Conference Sign-Up on 5/17/2021

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Mon May 17 20:59:57 EDT 2021

Hello SWEsters!

The moment you’ve been waiting for… WE21 Conference sign ups!

Click *THIS LINK
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXzAczd5VQ9QRWTN2VsjzkHtzTBCMXS_YD2PzDHVbhXLaU2g/viewform?usp=sf_link>*
to access the interest form for the conference.

Please remember that this form is *not binding* - you will be contacted in
the beginning of June if you are offered a spot or on the waitlist. If you
are offered a spot, you will have until the *end of July* to accept or
defer. Spots will be offered to students based on the order that the form
was filled out, and students will be moved from the waiting list if spots
become available.

As of now, Stevens SWE will be attending the conference from *October
21-23, 2021*. We will continue to update you on the status of the
conference as we hear more about COVID-19 regulations and restrictions.

Link to form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXzAczd5VQ9QRWTN2VsjzkHtzTBCMXS_YD2PzDHVbhXLaU2g/viewform

Thank you for your interest, and we’re looking forward to representing
Stevens SWE at the conference! Please reach out if you have any questions
or concerns.

Emily & Carolyn
President and VP of Stevens SWE
ekoveles at stevens.edu
cmoreira at stevens.edu
swe at stevens.edu

--
*Emily Rose Kovelesky*
Stevens Institute of Technology | B.E. Mechanical Engineering '22