[SWE] SWE Networking Night

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Thu Nov 4 21:21:45 EDT 2021

Hello all!

Friendly reminder that SWE's annual Networking Night is upon us! On Thursday November 11, 2021, from 6 - 7:30pm via Zoom. This is a great opportunity to chat with company representatives in a casual setting.

How will Networking Night work this year? I'm so glad you asked! Once you RSVP, you will be added to a list of people who will have access to a Google spreadsheet. This spreadsheet has each company listed as well as time slots for you to talk to each company in a small group. Once you find a company you are interested in and see an available spot, comment your name on the spreadsheet in that slot.

There will be four 20-minute blocks that you can sign up for, so pick the slot that works for you! Each time slot will have 3 student slots available. You are welcome to choose 1-4 slots to attend throughout the night.

We will also ask for your resume with your RSVP so we can give the company representatives a resume packet with all the participants' resumes following the event.

If you are interested in attending Networking Night, please fill out this form:
https://forms.gle/7UUvXDjBHuvePfiYA<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2F7UUvXDjBHuvePfiYA&data=04%7C01%7Csweckess%40stevens.edu%7C46003d56cd214e8d8b1f08d99fef311d%7C8d1a69ec03b54345ae21dad112f5fb4f%7C0%7C0%7C637716671944705172%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=uIenB6cSUByZrPtCm426lNRtzRBPfOAzFvzF1TTUllo%3D&reserved=0>

By attending Networking Night, you will also be entered into a raffle! We will be giving away three prizes!

To recap:

Who? You and some company reps!
What? Networking Night!
Where? Zoom! (A link will be sent after you RSVP)
When? Thursday November 11th, 2021 | 6 – 7:30 pm
Why? To get practice talking to company reps, learn about some companies, and maybe even land an internship/job!

Your lovely SWE professional development chairs,
Sam and Amanda

Questions?
Contact swe at stevens.edu<mailto:swe at stevens.edu>