[SWE] RESCHEDULING NOTICE - Networking Night POSTPONED!

Society of Women Engineers - Stevens Chapter swe at lists.stevens.edu
Wed Oct 13 21:10:53 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

We hope that you’re enjoying the semester and making it through this crazy
week!

We want to ensure that everyone is given the opportunity to network
stress-free, so we are rescheduling our annual Networking Night to *November
11th at 6pm*. Please mark your calendars and *fill out this interest form *
<https://forms.gle/TinCvH4r1Jtrrmfq5>to attend! Once we have a better idea
of which professionals will be joining us, we will be sending out a sign-up
form so you can reserve your spot with the companies and individuals of
your choosing. Please note that RSVP is required for this event, and spots
will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.

We apologize for the late notice, but hope to see you next month for a
night of networking and good conversation!

All the best,

The SWE-board