[Themaintainers] Welcome to our Maintenance Research Fellows - Summer 2021!

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Tue Aug 3 16:00:40 EDT 2021

Hello, friends and members of the Maintainers community,

We hope everyone is having a fun and hopefully relaxing Summer!

We are excited to announce our *Maintainers Research Fellow Cohort for this
Summer 2021*! Please visit our website
<https://themaintainers.org/blog/2021/8/2/welcome-to-our-maintenance-research-fellows-summer-2021>to
meet them and learn more about their awesome backgrounds. More to come soon
on their research focus areas and projects during this Summer.

Thank you everyone for your interest in the fellowship- we are still in awe
of all the amazing applicants. Stay tuned for an upcoming campaign to learn
more about other fantastic maintainers and maintenance advocates!

Take care,

Lauren

--
*Lauren Dapena Fraiz*