[Themaintainers] Library & School Chromebook repair stories

Lilly Irani lirani at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 26 16:54:19 EDT 2021

Roderic Crooks has published good work on maintenance and repair in
schools.

Crooks, Roderic N. "Times thirty: Access, maintenance, and justice."
Science, Technology, & Human Values 44, no. 1 (2019): 118-142.

Pei, Lucy, and Roderic Crooks. "Attenuated Access: Accounting for Startup,
Maintenance, and Affective Costs in Resource-Constrained Communities." In
Proceedings of the 2020 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing
Systems, pp. 1-15. 2020.