[Themaintainers] Hi from The Prepared!

lee vinsel lee at themaintainers.org
Mon Jul 12 11:05:04 EDT 2021

Hey, everybody!

The Maintainers co-directors - Jess, Andy, and I - have been thinking about
bringing together The Maintainers with The Prepared for a "fireside chat."
We see lots of potential in the discussion, including around the kinds of
industrial maintenance/work topics Spencer and his community members tend
to explore.

I just wanted to throw the idea out there and see if it interests any of
you - and to see if you have any thoughts about topics we should include,
folks we should invite, etc.

Feel free to email me directly off the list if that is more comfortable for
you!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lee

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 8:07 AM Spencer Wright <spencer at theprepared.org>
wrote:

> Hey Maintainers!
>
> My name is Spencer Wright and I run theprepared.org, which is a
> newsletter and community built around engineering, manufacturing, and
> infrastructure. We read The Innovation Delusion in our reading group last
> month, and Andy was gracious enough to join one of our conversations.
>
> There's a lot of philosophical and industrial overlap between The
> Maintainers and theprepared.org, and I'm glad to be here!

Co-Director
The Maintainers