[Themaintainers] My "The Maintenance Race" now on Audible - 52 minutes

Stewart Brand sb at longnow.org
Sun Oct 10 14:20:43 EDT 2021

For several years I’ve been working on a book titled MAINTENANCE: Of Everything.  The first chapter felt like it could stand alone, so I looked around for a publisher.  Audible picked it up as an Audible Original—with a thrilling (accurate!) cover:

You’ll find it here:
 https://adbl.co/MaintenanceRace <https://adbl.co/MaintenanceRace>  (also available directly through Amazon <https://smile.amazon.com/The-Maintenance-Race/dp/B09GH15YH9/ref=sr_1_1>)

The 52-minute audio is free to Audible members, $6.08 to all others.  Good narration by British actor Richard Seyd.

I put the chapter out in public while I’m just beginning to write the rest of the book, so I could get comments, questions, and corrections from readers early on.  As all here know, maintenance is tricky to get people interested in, so I’m feeling my way.

Your feedback, if you’re inclined, will help the book.

							—Stewart Brand — sb at longnow.org