[Themaintainers] CES 2022?

Julian Kilker julian.kilker at unlv.edu
Tue Oct 19 16:27:35 EDT 2021

Hi David and others interested in CES,

A group of faculty and grad students conducted a research "swarm" of CES a
little over a decade ago and published a special journal issue
https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/csid20/15/4 . My intro article is here:
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13504630903043808?casa_token=0nqyLr6266QAAAAA%3AblYAaNeTZ-XEQ2xO0hIvgcB-E3EjgMOxeeJAV0Y70HzjjjAQfpXOMPgndPTiG4hw_X8Yr-sz4xs3

You might also be interested in my more recent piece: Kilker, J. (2019).
The Soft Power of Ephemeral Communities: A Short History of Las Vegas
Technology Conventions, 1959-2019. *Nevada Historical Society Quarterly*,
*62*(1-2), 49.
https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1050&context=jms_fac_articles

A number of my students are attending CES 2022 and I plan to as well if
possible and can meet up.

Regards,

--Julian