[Themaintainers] Maintainers Spotlight | Submit a Blog Post!

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Thu Aug 4 15:30:09 EDT 2022

Dear Maintainers Listserv,

I hope that this message finds you well!

I’m writing today to let you know that The Maintainers has launched our
effort to spotlight Maintainers and maintenance efforts around the world,
by having our community submit a #MaintainerSpotlight. We invite you to
showcase a Maintainer or maintenance effort, and would love support in
sharing this opportunity with those you know who may have a spotlight to
share.

We’re open to receiving showcases that are written, video, audio, or
artistic representations, and hope this is a way folks of all ages can
engage with The Maintainers. If you have any questions, please feel free to
be in touch (liliana at themaintainers.org)!

*Learn more about the project here
<https://themaintainers.org/maintainers-spotlight/> and submit your blog
post here <https://forms.gle/Fiikn9jG7cqrbqHM9>.*

Thank you so much for your commitment to maintenance & we look forward to
being in touch again soon.

Take care,

Liliana
--