[Themaintainers] NSF's Strengthening American Infrastructure program

Lee Vinsel lee.vinsel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:51:09 EST 2022

Hi, everybody.

Sorry if this already went out to the list and I missed it. I haven't taken
the time to fully grok the call yet, and I find the nationalist spin
unhelpful, but this call for NSF's Strengthening American Infrastructure
program just came through my email inbox. A description of it below and the
link is here
<https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2022/nsf22564/nsf22564.htm?WT.mc_ev=click&WT.mc_id=USNSF_26&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>
.

Hope  you all have been able to maintain yourselves during these bizarre
and often troubling times.

Lee

Associate Professor
Department of Science, Technology, and Society
Virginia Tech
leevinsel.com
@STS_News