[Themaintainers] Fwd: Invitation to attend | Uitnodiging voor I.A.M. Public Space Symposium (10-11 March)

Andrew Russell andy at themaintainers.org
Mon Feb 14 13:52:35 EST 2022

Dear Maintainers -

Happy Monday!

I am sure that many of you will be interested in this event, on the management and maintenance of public space.  The organizers have purposefully included academic as well as non-academic participants and perspectives (for example, those working in asset management).

Please note that there is limited space for virtual participants, due to the hybrid nature of the event. However, all sessions and keynotes will be live streamed and recorded, and archived on their website after the conclusion of the event.

Cheers,

Andy

_____

Andrew L. Russell, Ph.D.
+ Dean, College of Arts & Sciences, SUNY Polytechnic Institute
+ Co-Director, The Maintainers <https://themaintainers.org/>
+ Co-Author, The Innovation Delusion: How Our Obsession with the New Has Disrupted the Work That Matters Most <https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/576816/the-innovation-delusion-by-lee-vinsel-and-andrew-l-russell/>