[Themaintainers] Maintainers Part-time Community Outreach & Events Coordinator

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Fri Jan 21 09:45:38 EST 2022

Hello all, happy Friday!

January is never an easy time of year, but the bright side is that we have
had a month full of exciting updates on our end. As you may have seen in
the latest newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/4c8f36b66e21/research-reports-movement-fellows-and-new-opportunity-8797014?e=5ea7900054>,
we are seeking to hire a *Part-time Community Outreach & Events
Coordinator! <https://themaintainers.org/community-events-coordinator/>. *You
can refer to the job post link for more details, but essentially we are
looking for someone to support our capacity to create opportunities for
community engagement (especially from our listserv friends such as
yourself!) as well as event planning. Please send any leads our way, and
share the post among your networks.

All the best,

Lauren
--