[Themaintainers] Open Repair Alliance, International Repair Day

J.P. Pascoli jp.pascoli at pemac.org
Wed Jun 1 11:29:30 EDT 2022

Hello Maintainers. I profess I don't read everything posted by this group so apologies if this is known information, but through PEMAC<https://www.pemac.org/>'s work with the GFMAM Global Forum for Maintenance & Asset Management<GFMAM%20Global%20Forum%20for%20Maintenance%20&%20Asset%20Management> (https://gfmam.org/), we have been made of aware of the event International Repair Day - Open Repair Alliance<International%20Repair%20Day%20-%20Open%20Repair%20Alliance> (https://openrepair.org/international-repair-day/).

Looking further at the organization behind this,  Open Repair Alliance<https://openrepair.org/> (https://openrepair.org/), I think many of you might find some very useful data and information on their website.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre (J.P.) Pascoli, P.Eng, MMP, CMRP, CSAM
President
PEMAC Asset Management Association of Canada<https://www.pemac.org/>

N.B. This is being sent from my PEMAC address, not my personal address on the Maintainers mailing list.