[Themaintainers] {Ideas for Varun} Themaintainers Digest, Vol 74, Issue 9

Tim MacDonald timmacdonald1 at me.com
Sun May 1 08:36:07 EDT 2022

“Some major goosebumps as I type this!“

What an energizing sentiment to share!  Thank you.

I am somewhat trepidous of making too much of the references, but yes, I also feel powerful resonances with LOTR as an allegory for these times in which we actually live.

Also, yes.  Waking some Pensions & Endowments to their power to solve the climate crisis by taking ownership of our energy choices in order to remake them for climate security and real endgame Sustainability is a critically important chapter in the origin myth of Fiduciary Finance!

Sent from my iPhone