[Themaintainers] End of Year Movement Fellowship Event: Dec. 15

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Wed Nov 30 13:41:18 EST 2022

Dear Maintainers,

We hope that this email finds you well!

I'm writing the listserv to invite y'all to our *end-of-year celebration
<https://themaintainers.org/announcing-embodying-degrowth/> for The
Maintainers Movement Fellowship on **Thursday, December 15 2022 from 2–3 PM
EST*.

The Movement Fellows will share about their collective project, *Embodying
Degrowth, *which includes a podcast episode that will be launched on the
Working People Podcast next week, an interactive website highlighting
interviews the Fellows conducted, as well as this celebratory event where
we can together explore what it means to "embody degrowth" in our daily
lives.

Learn more and *Register for the event here!*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/embodying-degrowth-a-celebration-with-the-maintainers-movement-fellows-tickets-465151008187>

Take care,
Liliana
--