[Themaintainers] 🖍 A Coloring Book with drawings from presentations at MIII!

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Thu Oct 13 13:35:25 EDT 2022

Dear Maintainers,

 We’ve got an exciting new offering we couldn’t keep quiet any longer!
Drumroll please! 🥁

We are proud to announce to you The Maintainers Coloring Book! Text and
illustrations in this coloring book are inspired by papers and
presentations that were part of The Maintainers III: Policy, Practice, and
Care conference <https://themaintainers.org/miii/>, back in 2019.

The text and overall design of this coloring book were created by Jessica
Meyerson <https://educopia.org/jessica-meyerson/>. The illustrations of
this coloring book were created by Bernardo Robles Hidalgo
<http://mama.brussels/office.html>, with design and layout by Kelly
Pendergrast <http://www.antistaticpartners.com/>. Feedback and edits to
this coloring book were contributed by The Maintainers Team
<https://themaintainers.org/about/>.

*Check out The Maintainers Coloring Book here*

<https://themaintainers.org/the-maintainers-coloring-book/>

We think this could be a really fun holiday gift and opportunity to bring
forth conversations about the importance of Maintainers in our world with
folks of all ages. If you know of any orgs who may want to learn about The
Maintainers Coloring Book, reach out & be sure to tag us on social media
once you've done some coloring #colorfulmaintenance :~)

We can’t wait to hear what you think!

Take Care,

The Maintainers
--