[Themaintainers] Online session: "Repair in K-12 Educational Settings" -- Fixfest 2022

The Culture of Repair Project cultureofrepair at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:28:11 EDT 2022

Hello Maintainers,
Would you please post this announcement to your email list?
I think it would interest some of your members.
(BTW, I’m not a member but am a big fan and beneficiary of your work.)
Thank you,
Vita
--------------------
Hello Repair Educator and/or Enthusiast!

Fixfest 2022 asked me to organize the online repair in education session associated with their international repair conference in Brussels later this month.  I’m super excited about our roster of presenters and want to spread the word. It’s going to be a great program, it’s free, and I hope you’ll join us.

“Repair in K-12 Educational Settings”
Date: Saturday, October 1st
Time: 15:30 in Brussels (9:30 a.m. EDT / 6:30 a.m. PDT)

Through presentations and discussions with representatives from four different types of educational repair programs, and Janina Klose, from Technische Universität Berlin, we'll broaden our understanding of what repair in educational contexts might look like, addressing scope, objectives, implementation, relationship with other school subjects, and related topics. Q & A and discussion will follow, and some outstanding new resources for repair in educational settings will be offered.

For a full session, overview visit Fixfest Repair in Education <https://www.cultureofrepair.org/fixfest-2022-education>.
To join us, please register in advance for Fixfest 2022 HERE <https://fixfest.therestartproject.org/fixfest-2022/>.

For more information about the Culture of Repair or to find resources for educators visit The Culture of Repair Project website <https://www.cultureofrepair.org/>.

I hope you can join us!

Please forward this email to anyone you think would be interested.

Best wishes,
Vita

Vita Wells
The Culture of Repair Project
www.cultureofrepair.org <http://www.cultureofrepair.org/>
@cultureofrepair

"Working across sectors to restore repair as a basic social value.”