[Themaintainers] VR(Ex)Change Network Virtual Workshop - June 27

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Fri Apr 28 11:52:10 EDT 2023

Hello friends,

Sharing this virtual workshop from our partners at VR (Ex) Change,
happening in Panama City this year (see attached card). Here is a bit more
on their work <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C09Dw1pbNH8&t=187s>:

*The VR(Ex)Change Network produces research and analysis to support viable
and sustainable human communities, and tackles questions of resource
scarcity, environmental degradation, and human well-being. Members utilize
scenario analysis, case studies, landscape studies, and other methods to
investigate key themes: *
*(1) Universal Development, Livelihoods, and Resilient Communities; *
*(2) Moving from Circular Economy to Circular Society; *
*(3) Digital Technology to Enable Sufficiency; *
*(4) Design and Cultural Change as Drivers of Secure Lifestyle; and (5)
Future of Work and the Role of Consumption.*

Please let me know if you are interested in connecting with them!

Best,

Lauren

--
*Lauren Dapena Fraiz*