[Themaintainers] Winter 2023 Quarterly Newsletter Out: Embodying Degrowth As A Practice Of Care 💌

Liliana Coelho liliana at themaintainers.org
Tue Feb 7 12:14:56 EST 2023

*Dear Maintainers Listserv,*

We’re excited to announce the culminating project of 2022 the Maintainers
Movement Fellowship. This project investigates practices related to
degrowth, maintenance, and sustainability. Through interviews with
practitioners, activists, and experts, *Embodying Degrowth*
<https://themaintainers.org/fellowships/embodying-degrowth/> looks at the
extraordinary everyday work required to develop ecologically and
civilizationally sustainable alternatives to an unsustainable global system.

We’re gearing up for another year of Maintenance related events,
activities, and sharing opportunities. Read *our winter newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/9426fd75ac22/embodying-degrowth-as-a-practice-of-care>* for
all the updates!

Take care,
The Maintainers Team

---

*TLDR;*

   - *Check out the Embodying Degrowth Project
   <https://themaintainers.org/fellowships/embodying-degrowth/>*
   - *Follow us on Instagram
   <https://www.instagram.com/themaintainersnetwork/> and Twitter
   <https://twitter.com/the_maintainers> for weekly updates*
   - *Join our February Maintenance Session
   <https://themaintainers.org/february-maintenance-session/>*
   - **new* 3-Part Event Series: Moving Toward Maintenance
   <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/moving-toward-maintenance-self-tickets-534017961097>*
   - *Submit a Guest Blog Post
   <https://themaintainers.org/maintainers-spotlight/>*