[Themaintainers] Call for Applications: The Maintainers Movement Fellowship 2023

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Tue Feb 28 13:01:50 EST 2023

Hello Maintainers community,

We hope everyone is having a pleasant week! Today we are excited to share
The 2023 Maintainers Movement Fellowship.

The Maintainers Movement Fellowship is a fellowship that advances the
movement for maintenance thinking and action. The Maintainers Movement
Fellowship 2023 is a six-month fellowship and will bring together
individuals who are interested in identifying maintenance thinking and
action where it is already happening, and partnering with The Maintainers
to advance our vision for a more caring and well-maintained world. We are
recruiting four fellows this year, each of which will focus on one of the
following distinct pathways for building the movement for maintenance
thinking and action:

   -

   *Maintaining public health *
   -

   *Maintaining localities*
   -

   *Maintenance cultures*
   -

   *Maintainers in the workforce*

The fellowship will run from early May to early December of 2023, and
compensation is $6,500 per position.  For more detailed information on the
overview, timeline, activities, and outputs of the fellowship, refer to the
Fellowship Announcement webpage
<https://themaintainers.org/call-maintainers-movement-fellowship-2023>.
<https://themaintainers.org/call-maintainers-movement-fellowship-2023>
Please review carefully, and reach out to Lauren Dapena Fraiz at “
lauren at themaintainers.org” with any remaining questions.

We encourage you to share this opportunity broadly and spread the word! You
can utilize the graphic attached, and retweet and repost the opportunity
from our Twitter <https://twitter.com/the_maintainers>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/themaintainersnetwork/>, and LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-maintainers-org/about/> pages.

Take care, and don’t forget to maintain yourself!

Best,

The Maintainers Team

--
*Lauren Dapena Fraiz*