[Themaintainers] "Journey to Repair: by Mathew Lubari"

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Tue Jun 6 12:55:47 EDT 2023

Hello listserv friends,

We are so excited to share Mathew Lubari’s new blog post
<https://themaintainers.org/journey-to-repair-culture/>! Here he tells us
more about his lifelong journey as a repair activist, and how he has
successfully spread his passion to fix things among the displaced
communities in the Rhino Camp Refugee Settlement in Uganda. We celebrate
his leadership efforts in founding Community Creativity for Development
(CC4D) and making a positive impact in promoting a maintenance and repair
mindset, often with limited resources.

Thanks for reading!

Lauren
--