[Themaintainers] the accidental supply chain

Luis (lu.is) luis at lu.is
Fri Jun 9 12:28:14 EDT 2023

Sorry about the subject line borking—turns out making email infrastructure robust against modern character codes is a maintenance problem :)

Also, forgot to link to the AI supply chain talk - since that (and David’s work more broadly) may be the most interesting things here for many of you, taking the liberty to add those here:

the chat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=466kEaa7u9U

David’s paper on ethics in AI supply chains: https://arxiv.org/abs/2209.09780