[Themaintainers] Meet Maintainers Fellow Himani Kulkarni: Exploring the maintenance of mental health networks

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Tue Jun 13 11:45:31 EDT 2023

Hello listserv friends,

Another blog post <https://themaintainers.org/mental-health-networks/> from
one of our wonderful fellows, Himani Kulkarni! She tells us more on how she
has worked in mental health as a trauma-informed practitioner, and her
consideration on how the maintenance lens can be applied to building mental
health networks, which as we all know, are so fundamental to ensure both
individual as well as collective wellbeing in our societies.

Check it out and please feel free to reach out or share your thoughts!

Lauren

--
*Lauren Dapena Fraiz*
*Project Manager*