[Themaintainers] Request: Maintainers working on wastewater?

Melinda Hodkiewicz melinda.hodkiewicz at uwa.edu.au
Thu May 11 10:58:13 EDT 2023

Hi Ashton, here are some references from work that interviewed maintainers in water and waste water.

If you have issues downloading the papers, they are on ResearchGate or feel free to email me

Unsworth, K., Adriasola, E., Johnston-Billings, A., Dmitrieva, A. and Hodkiewicz, M., 2011. Goal hierarchy: Improving asset data quality by improving motivation. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 96(11), pp.1474-1481.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0951832011001220?casa_token=23nwoGDDdSoAAAAA:cKlVJVv2clmlOERYIGt9wLMX82yJvkGACYhjs41fC_KaSiCkA3koy9WEEvSQznzv6UT73UmTDjmA

Molina, R., Unsworth, K., Hodkiewicz, M. and Adriasola, E., 2013. Are managerial pressure, technological control and intrinsic motivation effective in improving data quality?. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 119, pp.26-34.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S095183201300104X?casa_token=8haR2HxV6DIAAAAA:ILURYDK5aUTSHb9QcPlEaZPWqlBM10XRnXoSepnPiKYXUQOcMoDQ8HK8RHgyEz3daa5rCYOIyHON

Regards Melinda

Professor Melinda Hodkiewicz
BA Hons (Oxon), PhD, CEng, FTSE
Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
University of Western Australia
M050, UWA, Crawley, Perth, WA 6009
Melinda.hodkiewicz at uwa.edu.au<mailto:Melinda.hodkiewicz at uwa.edu.au>

*If you receive an email from me outside of 8am - 5pm AEST, it is not because I am always online or expect an immediate response from you; it is because work flexibility is important for me. Evening and weekend emails may not be a priority for you, it is just helpful for me to respond at that time.