[Themaintainers] frame.work

Nathan Schneider nathan.schneider at colorado.edu
Sun Oct 22 08:58:59 EDT 2023

While we are advertising consumer technology products with 10/10 ifixit repairability scores(!): I have had the pleasure of being a tester for the Fairphone 4 in the US, running the de-Googled e/OS version of Android. Other than a so-so camera, I have really liked it, and I am continuing to use it after the testing period with pleasure. It has held up really nicely and endured a lot of bumps without major damage, even without any additional protective casing.

It is now available for sale from Murena:

https://murena.com/america/shop/smartphones/brand-new/murena-fairphone-4/

--
Nathan Schneider
Assistant Professor, Media Studies