[Themaintainers] Practices of Composting and Hospicing Community of Practice

Camille E. Acey connect at camilleacey.com
Wed Apr 10 11:59:01 EDT 2024

Hey all!

I recently took over as the facilitator of the Stewarding Loss
Composting and Hospicing community of practice
<https://www.stewardingloss.com/initiatives/community-of-practice>,
where we will be sharing, exploring, and building best practice for
organization and project endings. .

We will resume meeting this month, and I am writing to invite any and
all who may be interested. You can connect by:

 1. signing up for any and all sessions on the new community calendar
    <https://lu.ma/calendar/cal-CHicEsGF26rxcAX>
 2. participating in the conversation on our Slack
    <https://www.stewardingloss.com/join-the-slack>
 3. joining our community mailing list
    <https://lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/compost-hospice>
 4. sharing our website
    <https://www.stewardingloss.com/initiatives/community-of-practice>
    with anyone else you think might be interested.

We also need guest speakers if you are interested or you know of someone
who would be a good fit.  We'll always plan to meet on the 4th Friday of
the month, starting this April 26th.

Thanks so much!

Camille

Camille E. Acey - wind-down.org <https://wind-down.org> | Stewarding
Loss <https://stewardingloss.com>
The Wind Down, New York, NY (GMT -5)
/"Today, I choose to close the door to yesterday and open my mind, my
heart, and my spirit to the blessings of this moment."/ - Iyanla Vanzant
<https://www.wind-down.org/2024/01/03/morning-closure-affirmation-by-iyanla-vanzant/>